Who are you?

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who are you?

Post by Guest on 10/2/2011, 15:28

As a Linfield supporter, I am disgusted at your attitude. Did I say Linfield? I meant St Patricks Athlethic!! And Man United.. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10/2/2011, 16:00

LOL
I will be on tonight trying to work out how to find everyone no doubt and connect to your games.
It seems that i read the missus's signs wrong last night.
When she says "I am going to bed early"it means "i expect you to come to bed early with me!"
I thought happy days get the xbox out which has put her in a right huff!!
Even if i have to participate in some covert bedroom ops she is only getting the basics and no "special moves". Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Farnswaller on 10/2/2011, 16:09

Titn3y wrote:LOL
I will be on tonight trying to work out how to find everyone no doubt and connect to your games.
It seems that i read the missus's signs wrong last night.
When she says "I am going to bed early"it means "i expect you to come to bed early with me!"
I thought happy days get the xbox out which has put her in a right huff!!
Even if i have to participate in some covert bedroom ops she is only getting the basics and no "special moves". Shocked

chuck us a FR sometime and you'll soon get in more ARC lobbies of BO than is good for you.

Ah the old 'I'm going to bed now' trick, I ignore my wife and stay on as late as I like. Sorry that was wrong, she says that and I log off soon after and God help me if its after midnight!

To tea bag or not tea bag– that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The noscoping and douche bags of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of asshats
And, by opposing, end them

ARC Awards: Level 5 - 113 achievo's - 957 G's
Lord Farnswaller
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 14311
XBL.. : LordFarnswaller
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10/2/2011, 16:48

Yeah, Ive tried the old "I might stay up for a while" trick buts she usually retorts with the old "You are doing the 7 am bottle!!" thing which can put a dent in the play time.

Back to top Go down

Post by SixenSix on 10/2/2011, 18:56

Great post Titn3y cheers

SixenSix
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 19335
XBL.. : SixenSix
Registration date : 2008-10-15

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv

Back to top Go down

Post by ARC Fireangel on 10/2/2011, 19:10

Nice post Titn3y, about time we had some more United supporter's.....the place was starting to look like this......

ARC staff

Male Number of posts : 4388
XBL.. : ARC Fireangel
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10/2/2011, 20:30

[quote="ARC Fireangel"] about time we had some more United supporter's.....the place was starting to look like this......

ROFL jez what a nightmare that would be!!

As promised here is a picture,it's from last summer in Florida as me and my girls walked towards the tower of terror ride which was great fun....missus was bricking it and wouldn't go on Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by MyNameIsInig0 on 10/2/2011, 21:15

Great story and Pic Titn3y! Ive been on that ride as well, it is great!

For some reason, (this is gonna be a REALLY dorky moment)when i see the name Titn3y, I think of this random ass character from Mass effect named Pitne For. He's a corrupt Volus on Ilium, I always called him Titne For, lol i know random

This is Pitne aka TITne For:

MyNameIsInig0
ARC staff
ARC staff

Male Number of posts : 2330
XBL.. : MyNameIsInig0
Registration date : 2010-07-20

http://www.b-sides.tv

Back to top Go down

Post by USMCWeatherMan on 10/2/2011, 21:51

Great post and pics Titn3y!!
USMCWeatherMan
ARC staff
ARC staff

Male Number of posts : 3259
XBL.. : AWUGOD
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11/2/2011, 15:15

Yaksemesh!

I like a sexytime S'NICE!.... but when its not sexytime, its xbox-time.

My names Andy and I'm a veteran at this auld marriage malarky, I've been married for nearly 9 years and have two young kids (Morgan - shes 5 and Finlay, 3) Thats Finlay in my avatar - you can clearly see hes bonkers, just like his Daddy. Unfortunately I'm creeping up the years and in that, I'm finding that I hold a lot of hatred for those little b@stards who keep pwning my ass once they finish school. So me auld mucker Titn3y suggested trying a clan aimed at the oldies! Now, hes clearly much, much older than me and has only a fraction of the gaming skills but nevertheless, he fits into my happy category of fellow gamers.

I find theres nothing better in life than a lit fire, some cold beers and a session of xboxing. All at once. It also helps when the wife and kids have vacated to their beds, which is why I'm not normally online until later in the evening. Even then, I have to keep the volume down or I'll have my melt knocked in (and thats just from the kids)

What can I bring to this forum? Well, I'm from Northern Ireland which means I bring expert knowledge of a range of assorted weaponry and ballistic devices. Im a natural born tactician and warfare mastermind. I could also bring a crate of Harp, does anyone like Harp? And maybe a Chinese from Davy Lees. On the subject of alcohol, again being Norn Ironish, alcohol is the fluid of choice and you may find that depending on the amount consumed, my gaming skills will be affected. I go from being totally awesomeo when sober to being a harcore man-on-fire when lit.

Anyway boys (and gals) I look forward to a happy future together

Thats me on the left

Last edited by CampbellCabs on 11/2/2011, 16:46; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11/2/2011, 15:22

CampbellCabs wrote:Yaksemesh!

My names Andy and I'm a veteran at this auld marriage malarky, I've been married for nearly 9 years and have two young kids (Morgan - shes 5 and Finlay, 3) Thats Finlay in my avatar - you can clearly see hes bonkers, just like his Daddy. Unfortunately I'm creeping up the years and in that, I'm finding that I hold a lot of hatred for those little b@stards who keep pwning my ass once they finish school. So me auld mucker Titn3y suggested trying a clan aimed at the oldies! Now, hes clearly much, much older than me and has only a fraction of the gaming skills but nevertheless, he fits into my happy category of fellow gamers.

I find theres nothing better in life than a lit fire, some cold beers and a session of xboxing. All at once. It also helps when the wife and kids have vacated to their beds, which is why I'm not normally online until later in the evening. Even then, I have to keep the volume down or I'll have my melt knocked in (and thats just from the kids)

What can I bring to this forum? Well, I'm from Northern Ireland which means I bring expert knowledge of a range of assorted weaponry and ballistic devices. Im a natural born tactician and warfare mastermind. I could also bring a crate of Harp, does anyone like Harp? And maybe a Chinese from Davy Lees. On the subject of alcohol, again being Norn Ironish, alcohol is the fluid of choice and you may find that depending on the amount consumed, my gaming skills will be affected. I go from being totally awesomeo when sober to being a harcore man-on-fire when lit.

I like your kind of crazy cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11/2/2011, 15:36

LOL Campbellcabs..... we should fit in okay here as everyone seems up for a giggle and looking forward to playing with everyone.
Just need to get a few FR's out now ready for the weekend Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by SixenSix on 11/2/2011, 17:12

CampbellCabs wrote:Yaksemesh!

Thats me on the left
Great post Cabs cheers I would however like to suggest that U copy it to your owm thread in the "Intro" section so everyone gets a chance to welcome U to ARC Very Happy

SixenSix
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 19335
XBL.. : SixenSix
Registration date : 2008-10-15

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24/3/2011, 13:54

Bump for new peeps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24/3/2011, 14:18

and any other older members that we dont have any pics of!
Come on you know who you are!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24/3/2011, 14:48

Nice pic of yourself there Campbellcabs, but who's that weido in the yellow hat that got in the way of the shot ? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24/3/2011, 15:10

Hey that other one is our national mascot! Mr Tayto!
Yum Yum

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyman on 25/3/2011, 11:44

ok were do i start

My name is Simon , i'll be 36 in June . ive been married to my wife shannon now for 7 years we have no kids as of yet but shes working me on that . She's Zimbabwean and im originally from South Africa moved here in 2001 and gained citizenship afew years ago. we met in Cardiff at a SA v Zim cricket game.

Im into a wide variety of sports , mainly cricket , rugby , F1 and womens beach volleyball (for perving reasons)

Im an avid music lover with rather large musical tastes ranging from ..blues , metal , reggae , rock , house etc and im also into mixing music on vinyl and cd and love mixing fullon psytrance and hardhouse (never grown out of it)

Psyman
ARC 24
ARC 24

Male Number of posts : 2984
XBL.. : Psyman222
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25/3/2011, 15:53

Hi all

I have done this once before but i think my posts were deleted when I lost my account Sad

My name is Matt, im 31 yrs old and i live in Bournemouth with my Fiancé Laura and our twin baby girls, Summer & Vienna. Laura and i have been together 8 years this summer and have literally worked and lived together for the whole time. We run our own business which can put a bit of pressure on us, certainly more now that Laura is off looking after the twins.

As far as hobbies go i love to Ski and Scuba Dive. Its something that Laura and i both love to do and in 2005 we took a year off work to travel the world together. We both qualified as Scuba Instructors so spent a bit of time working in Thailand which was awesome. I also like photography which was initially all underwater but i am now pursuing this hobby on dry land! Very Happy

I also play footy twice a week, only 6 aside now out on the Astroturf. Im too old for 11 a-side Sunday/Saturday league and really cant be arsed to get up anyway! I’m a Manchester United fan but love watching footy from all leagues. Saturday is the best night of the week for one reason...MOTD!

I’m a forces brat so unfortunately are not able to claim to be from anywhere in particular. I was born in Germany, relocated to Manchester (where my Dads family all live) and eventually relocated down to Bournemouth. One positive note is that i have more of a tie to Manchester than most UTD fans! lol!

Its been a tough year and half unfortunately which is part of the reason i disappeared from ARC. My dad, having spent 37 years serving in the Army, retired 3 yrs or so ago only to be diagnosed with a rare type of lymphatic cancer (Mantle Cell) which is unfortunately incurable. As a son to a man in the army you cant help but build him up to be almost invincible so see him so frail and helpless really did mess me up. He was diagnosed in Nov 2009 and is still fighting to this day having gone through a unsuccessful bone marrow transplant and numerous chemo cycles. However, thanks to some drugs he is on, he has put on weight and is quite strong again so we just have to take the rough with the smooth. However it turns out, i am pleased that he got to see his grandkids.

Anyway enough with the gloom :) that’s me in a nutshell!

Here is some pics. The first is or my gorgeous daughters Summer and Vienna:

And here is a pic of my at a Halloween party lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by ayohell on 25/3/2011, 20:50

Good posts guys and good to know more about people here, my best wishes to your dad Simply 1
ayohell
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 4404
XBL.. : ayohell
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26/3/2011, 18:36

My wishes go out to you and your family mate. Hope you get some good news soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28/3/2011, 14:25

ayohell wrote:Good posts guys and good to know more about people here, my best wishes to your dad Simply 1

Over the Hill wrote:My wishes go out to you and your family mate. Hope you get some good news soon.

Thanks guys Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by mutantblues on 28/3/2011, 14:34

Best wishes to you and your's Simply.

mutantblues
ARC staff
ARC staff

Male Number of posts : 5775
XBL.. : Mutant Blues
Registration date : 2008-10-21

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/geekantiquesshop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2/5/2011, 11:38

Bump for any new peeps!
Come on we want Pics!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2/5/2011, 11:41

^^^Are you feeling okay Bud? You're looking a bit GREEN today lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum