Who are you?

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who are you?

Post by Lord Farnswaller on 15/1/2009, 20:44

A get to know the real you thread, I'll start it off

My name is Paul, I'm 31, married to Deb (who you may occasionally hear shouting at me to get of the bloody Xbox), I have two daughters Chloe 5 and Emily 4 (again you might hear them in the back ground when I have a sneaky go on the Xbox also telling me to get off the Xbox). I work as a estimator for a construction company doing new build social housing. My hobbies are Xbox, reading, wargaming, watching films and being generally insane!

To tea bag or not tea bag– that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The noscoping and douche bags of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of asshats
And, by opposing, end them

ARC Awards: Level 5 - 113 achievo's - 957 G's
Lord Farnswaller
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 14311
XBL.. : LordFarnswaller
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Who are you?

Post by Guest on 15/1/2009, 21:00

I'm Nick ,28, born, raised and residing in Liverpool. In a very happy relationship with Emma who usually sleeps while I play Xbox which is why a lot of the time I try to keep quiet online! We're saving up for our own place at the moment so in the meantime I am back in my old room at my folks place with my Ian Rush and Kenny Dalglish posters :)

I work as a supervisor for HMV after my film degree didn't get me into the film business (what a surprise!) but I enjoy it, it pays well and I get games and cds for a lot cheaper than anyone else I know :)

My hobbies include football, playing guitar and drums, music, films and reading and a little bit of Xbox :) It has been 13 years since I last shaved my lip and chin.

Last edited by norters on 15/1/2009, 21:10; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : bobbins spelling and the fact that it did a shades face when i tried to put my age in brackets)

Back to top Go down

Post by SixenSix on 15/1/2009, 21:03

Shit Paul.....U are nothing like what I thought U would look like....for a start where the hell is the straightjacket lol!

SixenSix
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 19335
XBL.. : SixenSix
Registration date : 2008-10-15

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Farnswaller on 15/1/2009, 21:08

SixenSix wrote:Shit Paul.....U are nothing like what I thought U would look like....for a start where the hell is the straightjacket lol!

Thats a pre sectioning photo!

Lord Farnswaller
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15/1/2009, 21:24

Paul kind of looks like a mate of mine. A copper with a pretty similar sense of humour. I'm guessing evil twin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15/1/2009, 21:27

My name is Andrew I am 29 on sunday. I live with my GF of 4 years Ciara. We both work for RTE which is the Irish BBC sort of..My background is in live sound but now I mainly do studio stuff and the on air shows..My GF does the same job as six (Ad producer) except for the radio!! My main hobbies are playing music, xbox and supporting the champions of england, europe and the world Manchester United which as you can imagine makes me very popular round here!!
This is meself and herself

This is me at the job mixing bands at a music festival.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Farnswaller on 15/1/2009, 21:30

told you i'm taking over the world!

Botty's girlfiend looks like she is trying to strangle him!

Lord Farnswaller
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15/1/2009, 21:31

Careful not to spill your make-up out of your '(Wo)Man Purse' Snorters!! Talk about Metro-Sexual!!! lol!

Mangina Alert!!! cheers Razz :roll:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15/1/2009, 21:36

Botty's girl is thinking 'I hope this doesn't go public....the ridicule would be unbearable!!' Basketball

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15/1/2009, 21:48

I'm going to break you!! Twisted Evil

Ok, 40 yrs old next month, living in Idaho, soon to be Oregon, moved here from Arizona, Southern California before that. Originally from Ossett, 9 miles south of Leeds. Been in USA for more than 8 yrs. I met my wife, Colleen, on the internet....that's how i ended up over here.....she's a Californian girl. We have two dogs, a Husky and a German Shepherd that are very spoiled and loved immensely. I drive a big ol' truck ansd work at a RV dealership as a Service Writer.

Last edited by Power on 15/1/2009, 22:09; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15/1/2009, 21:49

guess my pic didn't work

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15/1/2009, 21:57

looks like you didnt copy all the code. i bet your a fugly yorkshireman anyway!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15/1/2009, 22:14

Dunno....i often have trouble when i try and post pics. Seems like i can only send them as attachments in e-mails. Maybe if someone pm's me their e-mail address i can have you post it for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ARC Fireangel on 15/1/2009, 22:17

Alright lads this is me outside the Sagrada Familia, my real name is Phillip Huntley and I'm a Fireman based in Battle, East Sussex. I was born in Manchester ( Manchester United all the way ) but moved to Brighton when I was 7 years old due to my dad relocating due to his job, I lived there most of my life but moved to Battle 3 years ago, I live with my partner Julija who is from Lithuania and NO Power she is not a mail order bride Very Happy , when I'm not on the Xbox or playing with my hose I work for a Engineering Company, I'm the Lead design and Mechanical Engineer and we make Bespoke Radiators mainly but we have contracts for Mitsubishi and the MOD. My Hobbies are FPS on the Xbox, Football and reading anything by J R Tolkien, thankyou and Good Night cheers

ARC staff

Male Number of posts : 4388
XBL.. : ARC Fireangel
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15/1/2009, 22:18

No way, im not giving you my email address again. The "Nude Yorkshireman Monthly" has been arriving in my inbox ever since! Suspect
Sweet Fireangel..I was only in Barca recently myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15/1/2009, 22:51

Killbot wrote:No way, im not giving you my email address again. The "Nude Yorkshireman Monthly" has been arriving in my inbox ever since! Suspect
Sweet Fireangel..I was only in Barca recently myself.

.....and don't tell me....you don't have time for the NYM with all the N.A.M.B.L.A. stuff you've got going on! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15/1/2009, 23:15

Well this is me... Very Happy My name is Loris and I live in Calgary, Alberta. I work in sales for an estate new home builder here in the city. I've been in Calgary for about 10? years. I was born in Toronto, Ontario. I have 2 boys (Joshua who is 8 and Luka who is 5). I am VERY happily divorced (thank you God! Laughing) and have been living my wonderful girlfriend for about 2 years now. She doesn't understand Xbox at all so I won't even go there... And for those that are asking... Yes... that is the real genuine Stanley Cup! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15/1/2009, 23:53

ARC open recruitment at the local. This one didn't make it lol...

Back to top Go down

Post by SixenSix on 16/1/2009, 01:00

fireangel5768 wrote:

when I'm not on the Xbox or playing with my hose cheers
Shocked Shocked Shocked

SixenSix
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16/1/2009, 08:36

thats me, not doing anything exciting there Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16/1/2009, 10:29

virtualjustice wrote:

Well this is me... Very Happy My name is Loris and I live in Calgary, Alberta. I work in sales for an estate new home builder here in the city. I've been in Calgary for about 10? years. I was born in Toronto, Ontario. I have 2 boys (Joshua who is 8 and Luka who is 5). I am VERY happily divorced (thank you God! Laughing) and have been living my wonderful girlfriend for about 2 years now. She doesn't understand Xbox at all so I won't even go there... And for those that are asking... Yes... that is the real genuine Stanley Cup! Very Happy
Its been proven that the size of a trophy is inversely proportional to its value Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by SCAT on 16/1/2009, 10:32

HELLOOOOOOO GUYS MY REAL NAME IS HUMPRY ENGLEBERT GREGOREY MAJESTICS I LIVE IN GLASTONBURY, I LIKE WEED, SPEED, ACID, TATS, PLAYING XBOX GETTIN STONED AN BODY PIECINGS........
SCAT
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 6532
XBL.. : DoD Tickles
Registration date : 2008-12-18

http://www.twitch.tv/scatman_1878

Back to top Go down

Post by SixenSix on 16/1/2009, 11:56

lol! ....looking good there Scat affraid

SixenSix
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Farnswaller on 16/1/2009, 12:42

Thing is he actually looks better than most who live there!

Lord Farnswaller
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16/1/2009, 17:28

(me on a pub golf piss-up after being cracked in the 'nads with a plastic golf club)

My name is Russell and I live in Guernsey with my girlfriend of 2 years Amber. I'm 32 and am a tax officer for an investment/trust/fiduciary group (rock and roll or what!). Don't but have any kids as i can barely look after myself but would like some eventually. Enjoy reading, listening to music and playing on my xbox & PS3 (when 'er indoors will let me). Also play a bit of hockey, softball & golf (all badly).

Thank you & good night Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum