Hello

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello

Post by Guest on 29/7/2010, 09:52

Hello fellow ARC members

Go by the Name Sylarhiro.....mostly an Xbox gamer, have been since the original Xbox release.....although not shy to a few games of Total War on the old laptop lol

I am an old school gamer, being that I am 33 just over a month where gaming with sportsmanship, respect and doing it for the fun of gaming is my creed, I do play for the win but good banter and good times mean more then a single win. Good memories of watching and being part of seeing how the Gaming world has formed from the first Atari systems, 8 bit consoles and computers to the mammoth machines of current generations

I like sports games, FIFA mainly, fighting games such as SSFIV and action and FPS Halo being my main love and the broken MW2 being the worst thing to happen to gaming and Xbox LIVE since its conception

Please feel free to add my Gamertag if you use the 360, I am a regular member of the OXF, a great community with only one or two hypocrites that try to lower the tone with their muppetry, be good to see new people there as well

Looking forward to sharing the gaming world with you all

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Guest on 29/7/2010, 10:07

Hi Sylar !
Someone will be along shortly to let you into the mad house.

Meantime sit back and enjoy the ride.
Welcome !

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamaikan Steve on 29/7/2010, 11:18

Hello and welcome
Jamaikan Steve
ARC 20
ARC 20

Male Number of posts : 1765
XBL.. : Jamaikan Steve
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29/7/2010, 11:25

Welcome aboard, look forward to meeting you online ( when I eventually manage to get on that is lol! )

Back to top Go down

Post by ayohell on 29/7/2010, 11:44

hi there and welcome along, enjoy :)
ayohell
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 4403
XBL.. : ayohell
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29/7/2010, 11:49

Welcome to the clan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29/7/2010, 13:34

Welcome to ARC! I think you'll find a great group of players here who really enjoy gaming. In my experience with ARC, it has been fun to play with them, even if I'm getting brutalized in a game! (MW2 the other day I was 5 and 34, if you can still laugh and have fun being killed off that badly, you know it's a fun group to run with!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29/7/2010, 13:45

Welcome to ARC Sylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29/7/2010, 14:22

welcome friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29/7/2010, 15:44

Thank you all for the kind and generous Welcome, can already tell this will be a worthwhile signing up for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29/7/2010, 16:08

Hello Hello!! Welcome aboard! Very Happy great to have you here Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29/7/2010, 16:41

Hi Sylar. Checkout the "Welcome to ARC" vid in the "ARC TUBE" and head over here for more tips ---> Click here! ARC is what U make of it mate so don't be shy & get stuck in

Back to top Go down

Post by SixenSix on 29/7/2010, 16:52

Welcome mate

SixenSix
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 19331
XBL.. : SixenSix
Registration date : 2008-10-15

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv

Back to top Go down

Post by regi_mental on 30/7/2010, 11:08

Welcome to the clan....
regi_mental
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 7874
XBL.. : vesparider
Registration date : 2008-11-02

http://www.six-loves-sheep.baa.baa

Back to top Go down

Post by mutantblues on 30/7/2010, 12:02

howdy, welcome to the clan.

mutantblues
ARC staff
ARC staff

Male Number of posts : 5775
XBL.. : Mutant Blues
Registration date : 2008-10-21

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/geekantiquesshop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30/7/2010, 12:33

Sylarhiro wrote:Hello fellow ARC members

Go by the Name Sylarhiro.....mostly an Xbox gamer, have been since the original Xbox release.....although not shy to a few games of Total War on the old laptop lol

I am an old school gamer, being that I am 33 just over a month where gaming with sportsmanship, respect and doing it for the fun of gaming is my creed, I do play for the win but good banter and good times mean more then a single win. Good memories of watching and being part of seeing how the Gaming world has formed from the first Atari systems, 8 bit consoles and computers to the mammoth machines of current generations

I like sports games, FIFA mainly, fighting games such as SSFIV and action and FPS Halo being my main love and the broken MW2 being the worst thing to happen to gaming and Xbox LIVE since its conception

Please feel free to add my Gamertag if you use the 360, I am a regular member of the OXF, a great community with only one or two hypocrites that try to lower the tone with their muppetry, be good to see new people there as well

Looking forward to sharing the gaming world with you all

Hey bud how are you!!!
I'm pretty new here too!! Got you on my FL anyway, so give me a shout if you wanna play some Blur etc etc!!

Cheers,
crabbiT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30/7/2010, 13:02

[quote="crabbiT Scot"][quote="Sylarhiro"]Hello fellow ARC members

Looking forward to sharing the gaming world with you all[/quote]

Hey bud how are you!!!
I'm pretty new here too!! Got you on my FL anyway, so give me a shout if you wanna play some Blur etc etc!!

Cheers,
crabbiT[/quote]

Hello Buddy...yeah I know you lol.....I am trying to get more peeps from the OXF, well the grown up ones anyway, to come on over to ARC, it has a great community so far, amazing depth to its forums, makes a nice change from the Text speaking kiddy morons spamming the OXF at the moment thats for sure

No doubt will see you for the OXF Blur forum game later tonight?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30/7/2010, 13:14

Welcome Sylarhiro...

Don't be shy and have a peep around at gamercards and send FR's out to members playing/owning the same stuff you like...

Njoy the laid back nature of clan-arc sir...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31/7/2010, 02:02

Thanks again for the warm welcome, got a bit of a newbie question

Is there a certain ARC level you have to be to use HTML in forum signatures as every attempt to use it only shows the written code and not the final...well, how its suppose to look lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31/7/2010, 15:59

Use the [IMG][/IMG] format.

I also just tried to do your signature in my post and it appears it's not the correct code for use as a signature.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31/7/2010, 23:33

not all html is suitable for posting on this site...

Last edited by Keltic on 1/8/2010, 03:18; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : clarify point)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 1/8/2010, 00:13

Signature is a tad messed up on my profile...its showing code an the image and is too frustrating for me to bother with now, it previews with no errors and its just all blah now lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 1/8/2010, 02:23

sig sorted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18/9/2010, 13:51

Hi and welcome to gaming without little Timmy and his tantrums, just big Timmy and his more mature tantrums.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11/12/2010, 17:15

Just catching up on my hellos and welcome lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum