My Hobbies :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Hobbies :)

Post by Guest on 9/5/2010, 10:49

Well just come across this section so thought I would throw my hobbies in here too.... (I don't think I have done it already..)

Well I used to be a keen tennis player, started learning the sport when I was either 3 or 4, when I was about 14 my tennis coach had a back operation so I stood in for her and coached 4 to 6 year olds (my god that was hard work!) Don't play as often as I would like but definatly want to try and get back into it.

I thoroughly enjoy going rollerblading (although 99.999999% of the time I fall over at some point throughout my blading session)

I am a bookworm and love to read. Mainly thriller books and anything by Patricia Cornwell, she is an incredible writer. I also have quite a few factual books on Egypt and even though I have never been there since I can rememember have always been fascinated with their history.

TV I guess is a hobby at the moment lol Razz Fave programmes would have to be anything ghost related, come dine with me and most things I will watch to be honest.Love my horror films so anything like that that's on i will watch.

ART is another huuuuge part in my life, I am not necessarily good at it but if I ever need to relax or unwind I will just shove some music on and put pen to paper and see what I get as an end result :)

I love getting tattoos and piercings so when I have the money I am normally working out my new piece of ink or working on my current pieces of artwork! Piercings I also find are a hobby of mine, I am starting to struggle a bit though as I am starting to run out of places that I can pierce, or places that I would never get pierced!! lol

I have a real interest in cars, even though I can't drive I love anything car related, especially my supercars.. I was lucky enough to have the opportunity of sitting in my all time fave car, a Lambourghini Diablo! Aswell as a few other rather amazing cars! :) (top gear is definatly a must on my sky planner lol!)

As most of you have seen playing games are a MASSIVE hobby of mine, when I have the time I always chuck the 360 on and get lost for hours upon hours into a game of some sort, got some retro consoles aswell such as the dreamcast, saturn aswell so I am hoping to get them hooked up aswell.

Another hobby of mine is going out to Malta as often as I can as I have family out there :) lol

I enjoy the usual things such as going out, shopping, cinema, chilling to music, going for walks, meeting new people (I will talk to anyone and everyone!)those types of things. Not to mention seeing the bf I guess he is a hobby HAHA!....

...and last but not least gaming with all you lovely individuals :) Razz

(ps sorry if I have bored you!! LOL)

Back to top Go down

Re: My Hobbies :)

Post by SixenSix on 9/5/2010, 10:56

LOL.....nice one Miss......how the hell do U find time for the bf with all that going on

SixenSix
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 19335
XBL.. : SixenSix
Registration date : 2008-10-15

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 9/5/2010, 10:57

haha he fits in nicely lol :) Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 9/5/2010, 16:40

You forgot world peace!

Back to top Go down

Post by mutantblues on 9/5/2010, 16:47

^^and saving the dolphins

mutantblues
ARC staff
ARC staff

Male Number of posts : 5775
XBL.. : Mutant Blues
Registration date : 2008-10-21

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/geekantiquesshop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 9/5/2010, 17:01

hahaha! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 9/5/2010, 18:59

sweet I love dolphins~!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger on 10/6/2010, 17:54

my hobbies are going boldering (a spin off rock climbing) I also enjoy rock climbing and kayaking! when I get time off work!

Footy- I support Forest! (don't start the jokes! lol) I was 5-a side keeper in college and university!

Rugby- I used to play for my university team I'm on the back row! lol I support the TIGERS!! and my local rugby team, they are currently in the league below premiership at the moment- they tend to finish in the top 5!

It goes without saying that I enjoy pc and console games! lol I have a Xbox 360, PSP, PS2 and I still have my mega drive! lol

I'm a trainee nurse so I guess that is a hobby too! at the moment I work on the PTS for my local ambulance service! I start nursing in Sept 2011!

I also enjoy travelling, been to most of the main countries in Europe, been to Australia, New Zealand and USA (west coast) Places I'd like to go are: Canada, Norway (for kayaking) and a different part of USA! lol I'd love to go back to Australia and New Zealand!
Tiger
ARC 15
ARC 15

Male Number of posts : 793
XBL.. : redwildtiger
PSN.. : Tiger_Spikey
Registration date : 2010-06-09

http://www.nffc.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10/6/2010, 18:00

donkeyboy002 wrote:sweet I love dolphins~!

I prefer tuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger on 10/6/2010, 18:03

oh, I love rollerblading too! lol I'm not that good though! lol I fall over a lot! part of the fun though right?!
Tiger
ARC 15
ARC 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10/6/2010, 18:21

lol oh the joys of rollerblding... i fall over stationary now that takes some talent lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger on 10/6/2010, 18:51

I normally trip on thin air on my blades! lol
Tiger
ARC 15
ARC 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10/6/2010, 18:54

haha wow i think you have even beaten me in the talent section then haha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger on 10/6/2010, 18:58

get in! lol I know it's impressive! I can go down steep hills and survive...I've no idea how I do it! I don't fall over then...it's normally on the flat! lol
Tiger
ARC 15
ARC 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10/6/2010, 19:15

lol aaah makes me want to go rollerblading all this talk of it.... maybe when no1 else is around if im a danger to myself on wheels certainly dont want to crash into someone else lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger on 10/6/2010, 19:17

u'll be alright if u crash into me...I'll just blame in on that damn air! lol
Tiger
ARC 15
ARC 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10/6/2010, 19:27

hahahaha.... oh god...watch out everyone the wotsit and tiger are coming soon to a pavement near you lol!! We advise you to remain off the streets or use them at your own risk! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger on 10/6/2010, 20:59

I mainly do university car parks and shopping car parks! I'm a member of a roller hockey team, that's mega fun! I'm an awesome keeper...mainly coz I spend most of the time on the floor! lol
Tiger
ARC 15
ARC 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content