Hello Cool

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, What's Up?

Post by Guest on 17/3/2010, 21:21

Welcome to ARC.

Back to top Go down

Post by SirReal Madrid on 17/3/2010, 21:28

Andross01 wrote:This is cool, I've been looking for a group like this for sometime. Looking forward to playing some games without all the bashing you get in public lobbies.

I've been living in South Korea teaching English for almost 7 years. I got into gaming about 2 years ago. Previous system owned was the original NES in its launch year. Things have changed quite a bit...

Right now, I am really into Bad Co 2, but I am often frustrated playing with randoms who don't care about the objectives and playing on teams that are all snipers, especially when attacking on Rush (...WHY?).

I have a love/hate relationship with MW2, again mainly due to playing with randoms.

I enjoying playing for fun (if you're not having fun, what's the point? right?), but I do have a healthy competitive streak and I am quick to give respect when it's due.

Some personal info: I'm Canadian (Durham Region, Ontario), 1 wife (not a gamer, but she understands...usually), no kids, 2 cats (adopted strays), collect books, travel whenever I can (Aus/NZ next on the list), love Shooters (especially online), and Western RPGs (Fallout, Mass Effect), but I'll play pretty much anything that's good.

Hope we can get together, have some fun, and play some games. Happy to be a new ARC member! Send me an invite. Talk to you soon.

Andross01 (Jason)

Thats funny cause I thought about teaching Korean here in the States Idea

Velcome my friend! Enjoy your stay here cheers Oh, and try to recruit some S. Korean gamers in order to open up an Asian batallion. Many of them speak English anyways, and if they don't it doesn't matter, itll make it more fun.
SirReal Madrid
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 6555
XBL.. : III+N7+III
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by regi_mental on 19/3/2010, 09:14

hello.... good morning and welcome...
regi_mental
ARC Post Whore