Better late than never! Hellooooooooo!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Better late than never! Hellooooooooo!

Post by Guest on 5/2/2010, 11:55

OK OK, I know, I know - a little late...

I'm Wain, I'm 43 and 3/12ths. I love gaming. First system I ever bought myself was a ZX81. I have played on many different consoles even if they weren't mine. I don't get much time for online stuff, but it doesn't matter coz clan life still suites me down to the ground.

I have serious memory issues, if I say I will do something for you - pls don't feel bad about messaging me to remind me. I can do little about it. No, I haven't forgot that you didn't give me £10 that you are about to ask me for...

I've been here 1 year plus. I'd guess to think about it in a logical manner (which is a curse to me, as well as typing about 60wpm!) unless you drive in Forza III, own DiRT2 or play Tiger 2010, there's little point adding me to your friend's list. We are never likely to game, so I'd be wasting one of your valuable slots. Though I've just bought a PS3 slim ready for GT5. I use a PC as well for driving games.

I am a one trick Donkey you see... 'driving'... ff you've never heard me laugh online - then you won't understand why I've removed the 'Pony' reference.

If you are new here and are about to welcome me, pls consider making a post in the 'who are you' section. So we can all learn more about each other and put a face to a name.

http://www.clan-arc.com/member-announcements-f76/who-are-you-t911.htm

My biggest regret is that I know so many brill ppl here, but don't game with them due to only playing driving stuff. But, the gr8 thing about CLAN-ARC is that we'll do all we can to help each other in any capacity, and not forgetting taking the pee out of each other too!

If you haven't already figured it out, I always use 300 words, when 30 may do.

Nuff said me finks...

C U on the track...

Forza, Forza, Forza!

Back to top Go down

Re: Better late than never! Hellooooooooo!

Post by Guest on 5/2/2010, 12:02

Welcome to the clan m8, im sure you will fit in just fine.
I am hoping to get a PS3 soon for GT5 also.
Hope to game with you sometime...
Forza 3 online??
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/2/2010, 12:07

Welcome aboard Wain... Six will be along shortly with the official welcome!

So you're into driving and particularly Forza... i'd recommend looking at the Forza TTC threads... the comps are run by an absolute nutter but he keeps himself to himself mainly so you won't need to be concerned...

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/2/2010, 12:09

Cheers Andy, I've just sent a PM to Shock, as I can't remember reading anymore about the stuff we talked about. Watch this " " space...

ARCandy81 wrote:Welcome to the clan m8, im sure you will fit in just fine.
I am hoping to get a PS3 soon for GT5 also.
Hope to game with you sometime...
Forza 3 online??
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/2/2010, 12:11

Ive been a little pre-occupied with a 1st person shooter.
but am nearly finished on the season play ( i think) so hopefully it should be done when we start that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/2/2010, 12:12

LMAO... thx Lazy, bring on the wheel!!

ARC Lazy wrote:Welcome aboard Wain... Six will be along shortly with the official welcome!

So you're into driving and particularly Forza... i'd recommend looking at the Forza TTC threads... the comps are run by an absolute nutter but he keeps himself to himself mainly so you won't need to be concerned...

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/2/2010, 12:13

Did someone buy that design? If not I can blip online and sort it as well dude...

ARCandy81 wrote:Ive been a little pre-occupied with a 1st person shooter.
but am nearly finished on the season play ( i think) so hopefully it should be done when we start that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/2/2010, 12:16

I checked yesterday but nope not yet, i put a standard evo 6 on with no design for 1000 ( very low so could get the acheivement) and it sold for 18,000 which is a bonus.

w_a_i_n wrote:Did someone buy that design? If not I can blip online and sort it as well dude...

ARCandy81 wrote:Ive been a little pre-occupied with a 1st person shooter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/2/2010, 12:18

OK, I'll go buy the design then so you can cross it off yer list...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/2/2010, 12:20

Welcome to the clan!!! I am sure you will fit right in... Twisted Evil

Oh, we need to go and play around of golf...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/2/2010, 12:24

welcome along! Forzas not very big round here most people are still playing mario kart on the super Nes here. The game of the moment is viva pinata so feel free to dress up and play along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/2/2010, 12:42

Welcome to the clan Forza never heard of it if you want a real driving game try The Yakuza games

Back to top Go down

Post by SixenSix on 5/2/2010, 12:51

Welcome to ARC Wain. U remind me of someone else .....Ah well I must be getting mixed up with another whackjob round here You can bunk up with Shock, he always needs some help with his camper....never drives without it

SixenSix
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 19331
XBL.. : SixenSix
Registration date : 2008-10-15

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/2/2010, 12:58

We do Roto, what about Sunday? Will give me a break from other stuff for an hour?? Don't 4get I need 3 mins to plan each fekkin shot tho, lol...

Rain is banned too, I'm a fine weather golfer...

RotoRouterZA wrote:Welcome to the clan!!! I am sure you will fit right in... Twisted Evil

Oh, we need to go and play around of golf...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/2/2010, 13:01

lol, I will consider everyone's fine advice...

Many thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/2/2010, 13:01

Sunday sounds like a good plan!! Will make sure to set the shot clock to a few minutes :) and no rain...we get enough of it anyway!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/2/2010, 13:09

Result, we'll sorted a time nearer Sunday then dude. Thx!!

RotoRouterZA wrote:Sunday sounds like a good plan!! Will make sure to set the shot clock to a few minutes :) and no rain...we get enough of it anyway!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/2/2010, 13:48

Welcome to the ARC clan , we have another member heavily into racing games and he has a similar tastes, could've been siamese twins separated at birth, or, you know, cloned and all that.

My only drving games are Dirt, Fuel and Burnout Paradise. I might get Dirt2 at some point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/2/2010, 14:02

Welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/2/2010, 14:45

Thanks you two...

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/9159363/Colin-McRae-DiRT-2/Product.html £16.50 new at Play

Fleebay has several not at much money at all and finishing in the next few hours...

We have previews (of the demo code) and reviews listed in the game review section.

As much as like this, and think it's the best ever version - without starting the DiRT 2 WRC soon at ARC, I certainly think when it's completely it could gather dust - there is a fair amount to do in it, but it doesn't take months to complete. But for £16.50 or less, it's a total bargainski...

The WRC in its first year will run for 60 weeks, so if anyone can justify getting it, least we'll be using it for quite some time. There are 3 years worth of WRC's available using it easily...

Over the Hill wrote:Welcome to the ARC clan , we have another member heavily into racing games and he has a similar tastes, could've been siamese twins separated at birth, or, you know, cloned and all that.

My only drving games are Dirt, Fuel and Burnout Paradise. I might get Dirt2 at some point.

Truffl3pigz wrote:Welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/2/2010, 15:08

omg lol this thread is hilarious. I didnt think you would actually have the guts to post it a year after you joined....FREAK.
A very belated welcome. What games do you play online? Im quite partial to a bit of farmville now and again but I highly doubt you will even entertain that idea so best move along quickly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/2/2010, 15:26

LOL, us Mansfield folk aren't worried about small details like that Linz...

Even if I did play 'fartville' I certainly wouldn't say it in public, FFFFFFREAK!

Scoobies wrote:omg lol this thread is hilarious. I didnt think you would actually have the guts to post it a year after you joined....FREAK.
A very belated welcome. What games do you play online? Im quite partial to a bit of farmville now and again but I highly doubt you will even entertain that idea so best move along quickly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/2/2010, 16:34

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Farnswaller on 5/2/2010, 16:53

how's this wains fellow?

how do me old mucker

To tea bag or not tea bag– that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The noscoping and douche bags of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of asshats
And, by opposing, end them

ARC Awards: Level 5 - 113 achievo's - 957 G's
Lord Farnswaller
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 14311
XBL.. : LordFarnswaller
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/2/2010, 01:36

Heya Wain! Good to see you made your way onto the forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum