Devils Creature

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Devils Creature

Post by monkeyboy2109 on 23/12/2009, 14:05

Welcome to the Funny Farm DC, Enjoy the clan as that's the whole point! If we gamed seriously there'd be no ARC! Send out an FR and I'll see you on MW2 if Wain doesn't hide you away!

Although I'm tempted to go out and get Forza 3 after seeing his cars! Look fantastic!

ARC 17
ARC 17

Male Number of posts : 1093
XBL.. : Monkeyboy2109
Registration date : 2009-01-30

http://www.desiredtouch.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ayohell on 23/12/2009, 15:05

welcome aboard .... look out for me and shout up if your on MW2 .. not playing much else at the moment as I've become a prestige tart! enjoy your gaming with this fun crowd :)
ayohell
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 4403
XBL.. : ayohell
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23/12/2009, 20:14

Ok everyone who has sent a message on here saying hi ect I have added. catch you all online at some point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23/12/2009, 21:08

LOL, cheers MB, well even Forza III Ltd Ed is only £29.99 from Amazon now! I paid £47, but I don't care... worth every penny.

Our current TTC is that red Mini Challange car, we're having a proper blast in the little tuned beasty... there is so much variety in the game that running these until Forza IV or XBox 361 comes out is easy peasy...

It's hard for us (those who have painted and had chance to upload pics) to show how good the designs in that section are by a low res pic on here, on your own screen the detail the game renders is freakin awesome...

I know MW2 must be awesome as you all really rate it on the whole...

monkeyboy2109 wrote:Welcome to the Funny Farm DC, Enjoy the clan as that's the whole point! If we gamed seriously there'd be no ARC! Send out an FR and I'll see you on MW2 if Wain doesn't hide you away!

Although I'm tempted to go out and get Forza 3 after seeing his cars! Look fantastic!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23/12/2009, 22:47

I would like to take this opportunity to personally tell you "run for your life!, rrrruuuuunnnnn and never look back! once your in, you'll never leave unless the administrators have 'deleted' you".
er, wrong web site.

Hey Matt, you'll like it here, there's no pressure, it's a great laugh with other gamers that don't take them selves to seriously.

You might get carried off to the funny farm by the men in white coats, but thats a small price to pay for gaming minus the that blight many clans and xbl games.

See you online sometime over the christmas break.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum