Saying Hi as requested

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Saying Hi as requested

Post by Guest on 9/9/2009, 17:15

Im sure i just did this but trying again...

Thx for the welcome guys.........look out for your FR arriving very soon or if your quicker than me feel free to add me

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saying Hi as requested

Post by Guest on 9/9/2009, 20:54

I only mainly drive here at arc Helen, but I know you'll have some fun gaming moments with everyone here who plays the stuff ur into...

Njoy the clan...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saying Hi as requested

Post by Guest on 10/9/2009, 00:07

Welcome aboard

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saying Hi as requested

Post by Guest on 10/9/2009, 05:29

Hi and welcome to the clan cheers send out the Fr's

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saying Hi as requested

Post by Guest on 10/9/2009, 08:35

welcome to the asylum helen, be sure to send f/r and see u online.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saying Hi as requested

Post by Guest on 10/9/2009, 09:12

Hello and welcome

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saying Hi as requested

Post by Guest on 10/9/2009, 19:35

fireangel5768 wrote:

So your saying Lyndieelou is not female Six , I think she will have words with you soon , Hi Helen nice to see you finally made it over , hopefully see you online soon and don't be shy with those FR's
Linz = Scoobies.......so there [/quote]

I'm terrible with names [/quote]



Welcome to ARC Helen.. Send us an invite some time if u fancy a game. :)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saying Hi as requested

Post by Guest on 13/9/2009, 18:52

hey up...wargames...If ya get IL*2 chuck us a fr... my CoD is ps3, so i dont bum into these guys often, but IL 2 is great if ya get bored of walking

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saying Hi as requested

Post by Guest on 13/9/2009, 22:32

nudger1964 wrote:hey up...wargames...If ya get IL*2 chuck us a fr... my CoD is ps3, so i dont bum into these guys often, but IL 2 is great if ya get bored of walking

i dont bum many guys either! not saying its wrong but i dont like to mix business with pleasure and for me thats the business end!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saying Hi as requested

Post by masher77 on 13/9/2009, 23:05

nice to see you jump in on a game the other night....welcome
avatar
masher77
ARC 24
ARC 24

Male Number of posts : 2949
Location : stoke-on-trent,England
XBL.. : ARC CRAZY HORSE
Registration date : 2008-12-02
Likes : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Saying Hi as requested

Post by Guest on 14/9/2009, 00:34

Happy 2 join a game anytime with u guys thx for making me
welcome the other night didn't do well but can only get better
lol jocolor

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saying Hi as requested

Post by Guest on 23/1/2010, 12:36

Hi Guys its been a while.... noticed you lot still kicking it on the forums still got top spot

I have to admit i have been scanning the other clan forums ....you seem to know most of them B2G, MWG, TGSN and the rest lol

Currently trialing with MWG but this place has to be the friendliest
just wanted to say Hi and possbily have a game with you guys at some stage in the future.

Keep smiling
Helen

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saying Hi as requested

Post by SixenSix on 23/1/2010, 13:13

Hi Helen.....was just wondering the other week where u had gone Send a FR to the ARC MW2 tag....U can find peeps playing MW2 everyday.....I also see U play Forza....what about joining in on the TTC's, loads of fun to be had

PS. B2G was founded by Keltic who also co-founded ARC. The admins at B2G were all members here at one time

_______________________________________________



avatar
SixenSix
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 19331
Location : Arendal - Norway
XBL.. : SixenSix
Registration date : 2008-10-15
Likes : 15

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv

Back to top Go down

Re: Saying Hi as requested

Post by regi_mental on 23/1/2010, 14:36

devils phoenix wrote:Hi Guys its been a while.... noticed you lot still kicking it on the forums still got top spot

I have to admit i have been scanning the other clan forums ....you seem to know most of them B2G, MWG, TGSN and the rest lol

Currently trialing with MWG but this place has to be the friendliest
just wanted to say Hi and possbily have a game with you guys at some stage in the future.

Keep smiling
Helen


avatar
regi_mental
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 7874
Location : a town called malice
XBL.. : vesparider
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Likes : 2

http://www.six-loves-sheep.baa.baa

Back to top Go down

Re: Saying Hi as requested

Post by Guest on 23/1/2010, 16:10

Welcome!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saying Hi as requested

Post by Guest on 23/1/2010, 19:15

Welcome to ARC , send out some FR's I'll see you online.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saying Hi as requested

Post by Guest on 23/1/2010, 22:26

Yeah I'd second this Helen, don't let the game sit and gather dust - we always have room for another female to show us how to drive and I know Linz would enjoy the thought of not being the only one in the line up!!

TTC's will run until Forza 4 arrives!!



SixenSix wrote:Hi Helen.....was just wondering the other week where u had gone Send a FR to the ARC MW2 tag....U can find peeps playing MW2 everyday.....I also see U play Forza....what about joining in on the TTC's, loads of fun to be had

PS. B2G was founded by Keltic who also co-founded ARC. The admins at B2G were all members here at one time

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saying Hi as requested

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum