hi there

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hi there

Post by Guest on 19/11/2008, 18:38

found this site through the xbox forum, my name is don and im from cork in ireland and looking forward to gaming with you guys

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: hi there

Post by SixenSix on 19/11/2008, 18:47

Hi don and welcome to the ARC. Killbot is from Dublin and Keltic is from Belfast. Be sure to checkout the "Tips for new members" in the "Useful info" section. Send a friends request to Clan ARC and the other members if U have room, just be sure to write that U are a member of ARC Very Happy If U have any questions just shoot Very Happy

_______________________________________________



avatar
SixenSix
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 19331
Location : Arendal - Norway
XBL.. : SixenSix
Registration date : 2008-10-15
Likes : 15

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv

Back to top Go down

Re: hi there

Post by Guest on 19/11/2008, 18:48

Welcome cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: hi there

Post by Guest on 19/11/2008, 18:49

Be Gorrah and be jaysus! If it tisint an udder oirish man!!!
Welcome Dude..Send an FR!! We need more Irishmen around here

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: hi there

Post by ARC Admin on 19/11/2008, 18:55

SixenSix wrote:Hi don and welcome to the ARC. Killbot is from Dublin and Keltic is from Belfast. Be sure to checkout the "Tips for new members" in the "Useful info" section. Send a friends request to Clan ARC and the other members if U have room, just be sure to write that U are a member of ARC Very Happy If U have any questions just shoot Very Happy

Excuse me,,,,,, I do not live in Belfast you Norwegian Muppet,, Oh Hi don sitjaipetch, Don't mind Six he's a bit old and decrepit Very Happy Actually live in Carrickfergus , 10 miles north of Belfast
avatar
ARC Admin
ARC staff
ARC staff

Male Number of posts : 2118
XBL.. : Ancient Relics Coalition
Registration date : 2008-10-15
Likes : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: hi there

Post by MCE 81 on 19/11/2008, 19:01

Welcome to the Group. And yes you have to excuse Six. Since he is up in years his mind sometime wanders. When he starts talking about the good old times at Grandma's house, that's when you need to worry.
avatar
MCE 81
ARC staff
ARC staff

Male Number of posts : 1978
Location : Maryland - USA
XBL.. : MCE 81
Registration date : 2008-10-21
Likes : 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbpfHXJpMzg

Back to top Go down

Re: hi there

Post by Guest on 19/11/2008, 20:04

how do, welcome aboard

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: hi there

Post by SixenSix on 19/11/2008, 20:22

Keltic wrote:
SixenSix wrote:Hi don and welcome to the ARC. Killbot is from Dublin and Keltic is from Belfast. Be sure to checkout the "Tips for new members" in the "Useful info" section. Send a friends request to Clan ARC and the other members if U have room, just be sure to write that U are a member of ARC Very Happy If U have any questions just shoot Very Happy

Excuse me,,,,,, I do not live in Belfast you Norwegian Muppet,, Oh Hi don sitjaipetch, Don't mind Six he's a bit old and decrepit Very Happy Actually live in Carrickfergus , 10 miles north of Belfast
Same f'n differance lol!

_______________________________________________



avatar
SixenSix
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 19331
Location : Arendal - Norway
XBL.. : SixenSix
Registration date : 2008-10-15
Likes : 15

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv

Back to top Go down

Re: hi there

Post by Guest on 19/11/2008, 22:57

Welcome to the group, make yourself at home. Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: hi there

Post by SixenSix on 19/11/2008, 23:21

MCE 81 wrote:Welcome to the Group. And yes you have to excuse Six. Since he is up in years his mind sometime wanders. When he starts talking about the good old times at Grandma's house, that's when you need to worry.
Bastard Shocked Evil or Very Mad lol!

_______________________________________________



avatar
SixenSix
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 19331
Location : Arendal - Norway
XBL.. : SixenSix
Registration date : 2008-10-15
Likes : 15

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv

Back to top Go down

Re: hi there

Post by Guest on 20/11/2008, 08:07

Welcome Don, good to see you here cheers

Don't forget to send the FR to "Clan ARC"
see you online soon Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: hi there

Post by Guest on 20/11/2008, 11:02

and welcome from me cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: hi there

Post by baronvongrumpy on 20/11/2008, 11:59

Velcom
avatar
baronvongrumpy
ARC 18
ARC 18

Male Number of posts : 1141
Location : Bucks England
XBL.. : baronvongrumpy
Registration date : 2008-10-22
Likes : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: hi there

Post by odmastakilla on 20/11/2008, 13:33

Alrite Don. looking 4ward to killing u.... Wink

odmastakilla
ARC 19
ARC 19

Male Number of posts : 1527
Location : Costa del crime, on the beach
XBL.. : ODMASTAKILLA
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Likes : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: hi there

Post by Guest on 20/11/2008, 16:38

ShockLink wrote:Welcome Don, good to see you here cheers

Don't forget to send the FR to "Clan ARC"
see you online soon Very Happy

sent an FR to clan ARC so just waiting for it to be accepted, cheers for the warm welcome to people

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: hi there

Post by mutantblues on 20/11/2008, 17:15

Welcome aboard.

_______________________________________________
Viva la NOBO



avatar
mutantblues
ARC staff
ARC staff

Male Number of posts : 5775
Location : NOBO HQ
XBL.. : Mutant Blues
Registration date : 2008-10-21
Likes : 2

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/geekantiquesshop

Back to top Go down

Re: hi there

Post by Guest on 20/11/2008, 23:36

Welcome to the crew. Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: hi there

Post by Guest on 21/11/2008, 09:08

Welcome Very Happy Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: hi there

Post by Guest on 22/11/2008, 10:03

Welcome Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: hi there

Post by Lord Farnswaller on 22/11/2008, 14:13

how de do de do de doooooooo.

_______________________________________________
When a mummy troll and a daddy douchebag love each other very much, they share a special hug. Sometimes, nine months later, the result is a beautiful baby shat goblin.

To tea bag or not tea bag– that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The noscoping and douche bags of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of asshats
And, by opposing, end them







ARC Awards: Level 5 - 113 achievo's - 957 G's
avatar
Lord Farnswaller
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 14311
Location : Bridgwater
XBL.. : LordFarnswaller
Registration date : 2008-10-16
Likes : 7

Back to top Go down

Re: hi there

Post by Guest on 17/12/2010, 20:37

Just catching up on a few Hello's Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: hi there

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum