Forum Clean Up Complete

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forum Clean Up Complete

Post by Tattastic on 18/10/2014, 10:58

Sorry for the bit of downtime this morning, but I was up early and I'm out tonight at a friends party, so rather than try and do this tomorrow when I'll probably be hung over I thought I would get it done today.

So thanks to everyone for the input and voting on the color scheme.  1

The vote which was the most popular was for it to Stay the Same with 59% of the votes (this topic is now locked)

What has happened in the clean up?

Archiving: I have Archived a number of forum sections rather than straight up remove them. You will notice at the bottom of the forum there is a Arc Archive; within this the sub forums for the Games and with these you will find the forums that have been Archived - For example in EA Battlefield you will find BFBC and BF3 sub forums (if you would like to see anything removed from the Archive please PM me)

What has been Archived?:

• ARC North American Brigade Category, includes all Forums, and Sub Forums
  • Call of Duty: World at War, MW Series, Black Ops
  • EA Battlefield: BFBC, BF3
  • Gears of War: Whole Forum includes all Sub Forums
  • Halo: Halo, Halo Reach, Halo 4
  • FIFA: Whole Forum, includes all Sub Forums
  • ARC Racing: Whole Category, includes all Forums, and Sub Forums

New, Renamed and Moved Categories/Forums/Sub Forums (Outside of Archiving): I have also added new Categories and Forums outside of the Archiving, these changes are listed below

• Renamed Category: ARC Alternate Platforms - This replaced the old Category that included Arranging Games on PC/PS3, and PS3 discussion
  • Removed Forum: Alternate Platforms - With the above Category rename I have removed the Forum Aleternate Platforms from ARC Chat
  • Moved Forums: PC Gaming (inc Day-Z Sub Category) and Nintendo Wii - Again affected by the 2 above changes, these have now been moved to the ARC Alternate Platforms category
  • New Sub Forums: Destiny - Added Raid, Strikes Crucible, Chat Sub Forums
  • New Sub Forum: Call of Duty - Added Advanced Warfare Sub Forum
  • New Sub Forums: EA Battlefield - Added BF4, Hardline Sub Forums
  • New Sub Forums: Halo - Added Halo Master Chief Collection, Halo 5 Sub Forums
  • New Forum: Playstation (Alternate Platform Category)
  • New Sub Forum: Playstation - PS3 (made old PS3 Chat and PS3 Games Forums as Sub Forums to this)
  • New Sub Forum: Playstation - PS4
  • Removed Forum: XBLA - All the posts from this have been moved to Gaming Gossip> Game Chat

So that is all the changes that have happened within the clean up, please note I have also moved all the topics that ralate to the new forums/sub forums to the correct forums - for example all the BF4 posts within the BF3 Sub Forum (now archived) have all be moved to BF4 Sub Forum.

Thanks again for your patience as me and Wez work on changes since the hand over. 1
Tattastic
ARC staff
ARC staff

Male Number of posts : 582
XBL.. : Tattastic
PSN.. : Tattastic
Registration date : 2014-05-24

http://www.tattasticgamer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Clean Up Complete

Post by wezbloke on 18/10/2014, 17:43

This morning I made a bacon buttie ................ I'm all about the teamwork Cool
wezbloke
ARC staff
ARC staff

Male Number of posts : 1417
XBL.. : wezbloke
PSN.. : wezbloke
Registration date : 2011-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Clean Up Complete

Post by SixenSix on 18/10/2014, 18:42

Good work Tatt cheers
lol! @ Wez