Adobe After Effects and C4D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adobe After Effects and C4D

Post by Guest on 3/12/2011, 21:14

Hi folks,

Funny hobby this one but for the last couple months or so I've been keeping myself busy learning Adobe's fabulous After Effects. I found myself slightly flush cash wise and Adobe were flogging it as part of suite of other software packages, some of which I use daily and others I was interested in. Anyway, the kicker was they were selling the suite half price so it seemed like too good a deal to miss out on. (I appreciate that the very idea of spending money on software will have people asking questions of my sanity).

So, I have well and truly caught the bug now and found some really amazing resources online for learning the software and actually feel as if I'm getting somewhere with it.

The next step, not just now though is Cinema 4D which seems to integrate well with AE well and is reputed to be 'easy' to learn...

So does anyone else have an interest in this area, in either an amateur or professional capacity?

Craig

Back to top Go down

Re: Adobe After Effects and C4D

Post by SixenSix on 3/12/2011, 21:52

I was a tv ad producer for 7 years. Local tv, not national. I used After Effects on all the ads I produced (300-400) along with Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator Very Happy After Effects is the dogs dangly bits cheers

SixenSix
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 19335
XBL.. : SixenSix
Registration date : 2008-10-15

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/12/2011, 23:11

After Effects and c4d are awesome!
Used it properly for tv advertising as well but also great foe doing childish but cool things like light sabers and morphing.

Back to top Go down

Post by SirReal Madrid on 4/12/2011, 02:45

Used it for title effects on high end commercials (coca cola, sony, etc) when I was assistant editor in post production years ago. Havent used it since but fun fun fun!
SirReal Madrid
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 6555
XBL.. : III+N7+III
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top