U.F.C

View previous topic View next topic Go down

U.F.C

Post by Guest on 12/2/2009, 20:36

Hi guys, n e one here into U.F.C, off down to London next week for U.F.C 95,,woop woop.Kai

Back to top Go down

Re: U.F.C

Post by odmastakilla on 13/2/2009, 15:37

lucky you! i would love to see it live. Just waiting for the game coming out soon. Hope its just as good as fight night3

odmastakilla
ARC 19
ARC 19

Male Number of posts : 1527
XBL.. : ODMASTAKILLA
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13/2/2009, 19:34

I came close to going to UFC 60 or 70 something in Vegas about 5 years ago then had to cancel.....was gutted! I lived in So Cal then, about four & half hour drive. used to get ALL the P.P.V. nights, now i get them occasionally, although there are free nights on Spike TV. cheers
Fav fighters would be Liddell, Couture, Diaz bro's. Andrei Arlovski was a big fav of mine although he isn't as bad as he once was....or the competition caught up!

Back to top Go down

Post by regi_mental on 19/5/2009, 20:28

power.. did u miss the L off ufc?.... scratch
regi_mental
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 7880
XBL.. : vesparider
Registration date : 2008-11-02

http://www.six-loves-sheep.baa.baa

Back to top Go down

Post by JustMeD on 19/5/2009, 20:40

Been a big UFC fan myself .. Was lucky enough to go to UFC 72 with meh73 when it was in Belfast a couple of years ago .. Used to watch all the Live Events and have to say one of my favourites is George St Pierre .. man he is the perfect fighting machine.
JustMeD
ARC 23
ARC 23

Male Number of posts : 2535
XBL.. : JustMeD
Registration date : 2009-03-05

http://www.dfined.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19/5/2009, 23:00

I just recently got into it having got sentanta and I saw the BJ Penn vs George St Pierre and have been hooked ever since. I have always been a big boxing fan but there are so many belts and the best fighters all seem to duck each other so UFC is really refreashing. I cannot wait for the full game, play the demo pretty much everyday! I think Youkuza is my fav at the mment, he has 14-0 and is fighting at the next UFC event.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum