just my luck

View previous topic View next topic Go down

just my luck

Post by Guest on 10/3/2011, 14:24

ok so i went all the way to the store to finally get a headset and bfbc2 and see if they had anything interesting for sale.
i get there only to see the shutters down and the whole place empty they could have at least mentioned they were closing the place down since i was there just last week -_-

not one to give up easy i got in the car all the way to another game store that was open, but got told they had no headsets for sale so i just went to look at some games "no way i was leaving empty handed". found a nice used copy of bfbc2 for 20 bucks and the darkness for 5 so was pretty happy.

that was untill i go to pay and the a£$hat behide the counter wanders off to the back room while he looks for my games, a nice 20 mins "yes i timed it i was bored" he shows up with a dumb look on his face sayin "oh sry we dont have that game".

i was pretty annoyed but didnt have time to verbally abuse him so just got my copy of the darkness and left.

just wanted to rant about it just to get it out of my system before i look on ebay "never going back to that store" -_-

Back to top Go down

Re: just my luck

Post by Psyman on 10/3/2011, 14:37

thats some dedication or you really wanted to part with some cash cause theres no way i would have stood there for 20mins waiting
Psyman
ARC 24
ARC 24

Male Number of posts : 2984
XBL.. : Psyman222
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10/3/2011, 14:43

it was 2 really good games pretty cheap and i thought he was actually gonna come back with both of them, plus it was my only chance to get to any game store this week lol

Back to top Go down

Post by mutantblues on 10/3/2011, 14:56

The service in game is pretty poor. When it first opened up my store had staff that actually gamed and would talk to you about gaming. But now its mostly just blank expressions.

mutantblues
ARC staff
ARC staff

Male Number of posts : 5775
XBL.. : Mutant Blues
Registration date : 2008-10-21

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/geekantiquesshop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down