My Wife is F***ing Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Wife is F***ing Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on 5/3/2011, 14:46

So last night I throw in my Reach disk as usual as H3X said he needed a good baggin. To my dismay the kids have, after numerous times of prying the disk out, finally make it crack from the center out. Needless to say, I thought my night was shoot, because I had already drank enough it made driving a bad idea.

So what does my fantastic wife do. Runs to the nearest Gamestop and picks up a used copy of Reach. That is itself is awesome, the fact that the disk still didn't work...not so awesome. One guess what she did? Yup, went back to the store to get another copy! She managed to get there before they closed. Now that is about the best thing to me seeing as how my night of gaming with my friends was saved.

Another reason I really love my wife is the fact he also brought back a pair of X31's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot Woot, new Reach disk and a wireless headset to boot.

Damn I have a good woman!

Back to top Go down

Re: My Wife is F***ing Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Xindianna on 5/3/2011, 14:52

BoozeHound wrote:So last night I throw in my Reach disk as usual as H3X said he needed a good baggin. To my dismay the kids have, after numerous times of prying the disk out, finally make it crack from the center out. Needless to say, I thought my night was shoot, because I had already drank enough it made driving a bad idea.

So what does my fantastic wife do. Runs to the nearest Gamestop and picks up a used copy of Reach. That is itself is awesome, the fact that the disk still didn't work...not so awesome. One guess what she did? Yup, went back to the store to get another copy! She managed to get there before they closed. Now that is about the best thing to me seeing as how my night of gaming with my friends was saved.

Another reason I really love my wife is the fact he also brought back a pair of X31's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot Woot, new Reach disk and a wireless headset to boot.

Yup, me too cheers
Xindianna
ARC 24
ARC 24

Male Number of posts : 2762
XBL.. : Xindianna
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by SixenSix on 5/3/2011, 15:09

Lucky sod......if that was my missus she would just say: "U spend far too much time gaming anyway" Sad

SixenSix
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 19333
XBL.. : SixenSix
Registration date : 2008-10-15

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/3/2011, 15:41

-nearly chokes on tea-
H3X said he needed a good baggin.

wha-wha-whaaaaaaa?! I believe dear sir it was YOU that needed some good ole english tea bagging...which I do declare!
I delivered Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/3/2011, 17:41

wow!!! thats a good woman right there!!! :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/3/2011, 17:57

@SixenSix wrote:Lucky sod......if that was my missus she would just say: "U spend far too much time gaming anyway" Sad

LMAO, sorry Six I shouldn't laugh Laughing thing is she might have sabotaged your game in the first place.

Hey Wotsit are you taking notes Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbie Dangerous on 5/3/2011, 18:18

BoozeHound wrote:Another reason I really love my wife is the fact he...

Something else you're not telling us about your 'wife' Boozehound? Wink

(sorry dude, couldn't resist that!)
Robbie Dangerous
ARC 17
ARC 17

Male Number of posts : 1034
XBL.. : RobbieDangerous
Registration date : 2010-03-26

http://commandofans.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/3/2011, 18:31

Whose a lucky boy! You got a goodun there lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/3/2011, 18:50

GIL - haha I don't need to take notes! LOL

A - I love gaming, so its good that Twizted games
B - It makes xmas/birthdays/anniversaries a lot easier to buy for!
C - I already cook, clean, and greet Twizted with a cuppa tea in bed every morning! LOL

What more does he want?! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Xindianna on 5/3/2011, 18:57

Miss Wotsit wrote:GIL - haha I don't need to take notes! LOL

A - I love gaming, so its good that Twizted games
B - It makes xmas/birthdays/anniversaries a lot easier to buy for!
C - I already cook, clean, and greet Twizted with a cuppa tea in bed every morning! LOL

What more does he want?! lol

Sex, and lots of it ?? scratch
Xindianna
ARC 24
ARC 24

Male Number of posts : 2762
XBL.. : Xindianna
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/3/2011, 19:07

hahahaha!!!! we wont go into detail on that one Indi!! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/3/2011, 21:24

@Robbie Dangerous wrote:
BoozeHound wrote:Another reason I really love my wife is the fact he...

Something else you're not telling us about your 'wife' Boozehound? Wink

(sorry dude, couldn't resist that!)

Damned! Not a good idea to drink and type so early in the morning! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/3/2011, 21:25

BoozeHound wrote:So last night I throw in my Reach disk as usual as H3X said he needed a good baggin. To my dismay the kids have, after numerous times of prying the disk out, finally make it crack from the center out. Needless to say, I thought my night was shoot, because I had already drank enough it made driving a bad idea.

You guys caught me.....I was refering to H3X! tongue tongue

Last edited by BoozeHound on 5/3/2011, 21:27; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by johnz0r on 5/3/2011, 21:25

Miss Wotsit wrote:hahahaha!!!! we wont go into detail on that one Indi!! LOL

Plenty of pasty smashing going on there then Laughing
johnz0r
ARC 17
ARC 17

Male Number of posts : 1082
XBL.. : Johnz0r
PSN.. : Johnz0r
Registration date : 2009-06-26

http://www.clan-arc.om

Back to top Go down

Post by ayohell on 5/3/2011, 21:29

lucky lucky man BH 1
ayohell
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 4402
XBL.. : ayohell
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/3/2011, 10:44

Brokeback got us good, don't it? 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/3/2011, 15:56

I can't quit you............................ Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/3/2011, 16:02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/3/2011, 16:04

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Farnswaller on 7/3/2011, 13:04

Good womn you have there mate
Top tip for stopping dics scrathing buy a cheap 20 disc holder they sell, got mine from ASDA (wal mart) for a couple of quid so all my games sit in there nice and protected and easy to slide out

To tea bag or not tea bag– that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The noscoping and douche bags of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of asshats
And, by opposing, end them

ARC Awards: Level 5 - 113 achievo's - 957 G's
Lord Farnswaller
ARC Post Whore
ARC Post Whore

Male Number of posts : 14315
XBL.. : LordFarnswaller
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/3/2011, 18:05

It's been raised before but, your relationship with Six and what you do together should stay in the bedroom. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/3/2011, 18:07

You cheating on me booze!? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/3/2011, 18:09

It's been raised before but, your relationship with Six and what you do together should stay in the bedroom. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/3/2011, 18:10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/3/2011, 18:43

h3xnet wrote:You cheating on me booze!? Sad

1 1 1 1 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum