I thought I would post wh0re on ARC instead Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't sleep...so....

Post by Guest on 15/1/2011, 14:38

did you run out of ideas Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15/1/2011, 14:41

haha yeah!! lol although rorschach and me had a right giggle on fable 3 but yeah at 6am i managed to doze off lol!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15/1/2011, 14:45

I would prescribe a "herbal" remedy for your condition afro

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15/1/2011, 14:53

haha rofl!! i have natural sleeping tablets but i cant be bothered with them and the HERB that you are talking about im not into! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15/1/2011, 15:38

I tried lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15/1/2011, 15:39

hahahaha!! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15/1/2011, 16:39

My sleeping goes up and down, sometimes I'll go for a few weeks being able to sleep 2-8am
but normally my sleeping pattern is about 4/5am-7/8am.

thats what 2 weeks hospital stays, suffering domestic violence (1st marriage), losing your 5 yr old daughter & on/off depression do to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15/1/2011, 16:46

Miss Wotsit wrote:I thought I would post wh0re on ARC instead Very Happy Very Happy

facebook too by the look of things Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15/1/2011, 16:49

Damn Major!! You've had a hard life mate. I suffer from a sleeping disorder but nothing like yours. Well, the sleep time is around the same but not the reasons, I also suffer from depression, my doctor wants to move my status from depression to manic depression and make me see a psychiatrist. All I can say is at least I'm not schizophrenic, then it would be twice as bad Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15/1/2011, 17:45

Yeah, Sleepings been ****** up a while now, I just get on with it.

Bad **** has happened, ex wife was a cow-bag, and losing NAtalya (daughter) was something i'd never want anyone else to go through, especially seeing her born onto a bed.

But me & Lisa are stronger since losing natalya, had twin boys Kade & Zak (Now 3 1/2) and Lisa's booked in for cesarian on the 25th Jan to have Madison Paige (Yes, (Heavy Rain fans))

So Life has a funny way of giving us all a Rollercoaster, But at least (other than the sleep) everything is good now, No signs on depression for a year, although It'c come and gone for 10 years (since 20) so I just keep on swimming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15/1/2011, 18:10

ownage you really have had it hard, i cant say have had anything as traumatic as losing a child, and could never begin to image.
I have had things happen which will haunt me every day for the rest of my life and probably doesnt help with my sleeping ways and the way I can be sometimes but on a brighter note, you have an incredibly family and at least I can post wh0re on ARC when I can't sleep :) hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15/1/2011, 18:35

Hats off to you Major, hope you and your missus and kids have an easier time of it from now on!! Best of luck with the new Majorette 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum